1/6/10

Christmas pictures

Some snapshots of our trip....
My hometown's famous signNathan starting off Christmas morning the right way,
reading to all of us from Luke chapter 2Elizabeth is so proud of this silly $1 headband
(isn't it always that way with kids?)Nathan's reaction to finding his ringing cell phone in his stockingChaos at my aunt's house --
this is the first time in a VERY long time that my family's little ones
have been together for ChristmasMy Daddy and LydiaMy niece, HannahMy niece, Madisyn
Some of Mamaw's 10 grandkids and 20 great-grandkids....standing in the back are brother and sister Andrew and Jordan (my 1st cousins) and Jordan is holding her daughter, Taylor; Next is me with Lydia, then my brother and his youngest, Hannah; last standing is my 1st cousin Charles; On the couch starting left is Caleb, Nathan, and Timothy; then my grandmother who's about to turn 92; and then is Charles' 2 kids Carson and Mary Beth; last on the couch is my brother's middle daughter, Olivia; on the floor on the left side is John (standing), my brother's oldest daughter, Madisyn, and Elizabeth. Whew! Could you imagine if we were all together?!?

No comments: