8/24/07

Kaylie




Still cleaning off the camera. These are from our niece's birthday party. She's in there, trust me! I guess I just snapped the camera at the right (or wrong) time and caught her new dress-up costume right in front of her face. The other one is Jonathan's Dad, Fred -- I can't believe he let me take a picture of him in is lovely tiara!!! This was a crazy weekend. Kaylie's party was a Sunday after church so it was already a crazy day. But -- the Friday and Saturday before, we had our big family garage sale AND on Saturday night, we actually managed to pull off a surprise 40th anniversary party for Jonathan's parents. I was going to post some pictures from then but all I got was "background" pictures of the cake and decorations, none of people really. There's a good one of Jonathan & his grandmother I might post later.

No comments: